Monday, July 9, 2007

my life is okay
i am not rich but i do get by on wat i have
my name is cassy coleman and i am 14 years old
i live in mississippi ..... the hurricane pretty much got rid
of every thing but i still see it as the home i grew up to know.
things are way out of place though i feel lately that because
i never defend my self and lie to get out of problems that every one
blames me for things but today being the 9th of july i stood up for myself
and put my say in wats happening with me and my friends
i said some things about a girl how is going out with this boy i used to like and
now that were friends another girl goes and tells her wat i said and i straight up
admitted wat i said and pointed out that i was only jealous because she had him
and i didnt
well that will be taken care of because i am texting all three people the guy the girlfriend and
the girl who has a big mouth
which used to be me. i think secrets are aloud to be shared with all your close friends not just
one but that has really got me in trouble
i kno i bring this on to my self but idk wat to do
i went to cpr fest saturdaay it was awsome dautry suck ed though i was disapointed

No comments: